Buch Working Wood 1 & 2: The Artisan Course zusammen mit allen 7 DVDs der Working Wood Serie
by Paul Sellers
Book: 320 Pages, 880 coloured photos and sketches, paperback
as Set with all 7 DVDs of the Working Wood Series
Now you can learn the essential elements to master woodworking, whatever your skill level. Lifelong Woodworker Paul Sellers has created a comprehensive course in woodworking, with a 320-page book and a seven-volume DVD series.
This book can be bought separately
Working with award-winning filmmakers, Paul has created a new apprenticeship for training woodworkers of every skill level. You’ll learn step-by-step methods for making completed projects, using traditional hand methods historically used for training artisan apprentices. Projects include bowls, stools, bookshelf, table and a European workbench.
Seven-volume DVD set:
• Working Wood Series 1: WOODWORKING ESSENTIALS 1 (1hr 20min)
• Working Wood Series 1: WOODWORKING ESSENTIALS 2 (1hr 27min)
• Working Wood Series 2: MASTER HOUSING DADOES (1hr 24min)
• Working Wood Series 2: MASTER DOVETAILS (1hr 20min)
• Working Wood Series 2: MASTER MORTISE AND TENONS (1hr 40min)
• Working Wood Series 2: MASTER SHARPENING (1hr 57min)
• Working Wood Series 2: MASTER EUROPEAN WORKBENCHES (1hr 20min)